Sam M. Walton College of Business, B.S. in International Business: Marketing
J. William Fulbright College of Arts & Sciences, B.A. in Spanish
Parents: Ron and Kristi Hudnall
Mentor: Dr. Vikas Anand
- President, Kappa Kappa Gamma- Outstanding Panhellenic President
- Associated Student Government- Director of Academic Affairs, Director of University Funding & Administration, & Deputy Chief of Staff
- Model UN Distinguished Delegation
- Order of Omega- Outstanding Sophomore
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Walton Honors Student Executive Board
- Chancellor’s List
- Study Abroad to Spain & India
- Intern, Walmart Global Sourcing in India
- Intern, Henkel
- MBA Student Advisory Board
Because Kelly Hudnall has always been taught the importance of “giving more than you take,” she has made a concerted effort to give back to the University of Arkansas. She has met students from all over the world by traveling with the chancellor to Board of Trustees meetings as the director of funding for the Associated Student Government, representing her sorority at leadership forums across the nation, representing the University at Model United Nations in New York City and studying abroad in Madrid, Spain, on an Honors College grant.
Some of Kelly’s most rewarding endeavors include serving as a liaison for international students and helping them transition to life on campus and abroad, serving on the ASG in various positions from director of academics to deputy chief of staff and serving as president of her sorority.
In January, she began classes in the accelerated Master of Business Administration program through the Sam M. Walton College of Business. As part of the MBA graduate program, she will soon study abroad in India for three weeks and then stay there as the first intern from the U of A in the country of India, working in the Wal-Mart Global Sourcing office in Bangalore. It is her ultimate goal to live and work overseas.