This semester, I am in a special topics in management course titled “Cycling and Outdoor Industries of Northwest Arkansas”. This is, by far, my favorite class I have taken in my time at the University of Arkansas. Over the course of the semester, we have researched the current state of cycling in NWA and ways we can improve it. This class has given ample opportunity for community involvement through field research, and I can honestly say I have gained a greater appreciation for NWA because of this class.
About The Author
- Building the Corporate Ladder: A conversation with Aaron Stahl B.S.B.A. ’06
- Staying Connected with Nikki Anderson, B.A. ’19, B.S.B.A ’19, Life Member
- Experience Education Outside the Classroom
- A Message from the Black Alumni Society President for January 2020
- Tribute to Gordon Morgan from the BAS President